Friday, January 2, 2009

Beginning a mighty fine Oh Nine!!

Happy New Year!!!

<~~~That cracks me up. I have a halo!

Today has been Day 1 of hardcore post-holiday nutrition/working out!

I'm loving it!

I had a 30min workout today on the elliptical (3.3mi), to get the cardio stuff ready for getting back into running. I've discovered if I'm away from running for a while, my body gets out of it and I have to ease back into it. The elliptical and cycling are two things I can always just hop right back into at any time.

For anyone interested, any mileage that I have, whether it be cycling/running/elliptical-ing, I log it all in on exercise.lbl.gov. You bike/run/whatever your way across the USA, and it's a serious motivating tool! I crossed into Kentucky a few weeks ago -- completed Virginia! Can't wait to complete more miles so I can get further!

Inspired by the amazing SMURFETTE0725 on Sparkpeople.com (with some alterations), here are today's stats:

Day 1/01.02.09:
Morning Weight = 128lbs
BMR + Calories Burned = (1400 + 326) 1726
Calories Consumed = 1524 -- 15.5% protein, 61% carbs, 22.7% fat
H2O Intake = 10 cups
Sodium = 3,050mg
Fruits/Veggies = 4 servings
Hours of Sleep = 8!!!
Mood/Other Notes = Great! Pumped!
Fiancé and I being dorks right after the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment