Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 2 Tracking/Thoughts


<~~~More from New Years!

Didn't work out today -- I attended the funeral of Fiancé's great aunt, and then spent the rest of the day with his family. Very sad stuff.

However, I did the best that I could with the luncheon after the funeral AND with dinner at his parents house, which I feel proud about!

Today's Stats: (Which I will put in a weekly entry that I update throughout the week)

Day 2/01.03.09:
Morning Weight = 126.7lbs (WOOT!!!)
BMR + Calories Burned = (1400 + 0) 1400
Calories Consumed = 1515 -- 19.4% protein, 51.9% carbs, 28.7% fat
H2O Intake = 9 cups
Sodium = 3,016mg
Fruits/Veggies = 4 servings
Hours of Sleep = 5.5
Mood/Other Notes = Positive!

In looking at the past few days, I can see that I've had more sodium than I'd like (ideally I don't want to go over 2,400mg/day), I dropped a lot of water weight from increasing my water intake, and I'd like to try to level my percentages of protein/carbs/fat out. I need to research how much I want to aim for, but I'd like to figure that out.

I realized today while eating that overeating is REALLY easy, but just with a little bit of thought (I only REALLY need two homemade tacos, even though 3 or more would taste REALLY great but would be too excessive) behind my eating habits, I'll stay more on my goals.

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment