Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 4 of GET PUMPED AND READY FOR HALFIE! Plan!


<~~~My sweetie and I, being total nerds on New Years Eve! Yep, we're the happiest losers ever! Can't wait until June 14th!!! Only 139 more days -- EEEE!!!

In other news, today is Monday. It's the first full day of amazing Aunt Rose, and that combined with some chest congestion, a cough, and some throat scratchiness (don't do well for teaching -- also SINGING, because I am a choral director after all!) has made for a cruddy-feeling day.

HOWEVER!!!!!

I packed my gym bag this morning and KICKED SOME BOOTY ON MY WORKOUT! Looks like a good start to this week (if I don't get sick! Ohmygosh NO SICK!)!!

Week 4 of 6 of the GET PUMPED AND READY FOR HALFIE! Plan! (aka BACK ON TRACK! Plan)

Day 22, Monday 01.26 DONE!!! 366 calories burned!
Easy Run 2mi [Actual: 2.5mi]
Strength Training

Day 23, Tuesday 01.27 DONE!!! 306 calories burned!
Cycling 30min [Actual: 7.5mi]

Day 24, Wednesday 01.28 Super sick.....rescheduled everything
Rest....

Day 25, Thursday 01.29 Done!
Rest?

Day 26, Friday 01.30
Tempo Run 3mi@10:27, 5mi total
Strength Training

Day 27, Saturday 01.31 ?

Day 28, Sunday 02.01
Long Run 7mi
Yoga Class 60min

This week's overall stats:

Day 28/01.29.09:
Morning Weight = Oops, forgot!
BMR + Calories Burned = (1391+ 0) 1391
Calories Consumed = 1509 -- 8.5% protein, 65.1% carbs, 26.4% fat
H2O Intake = 8 cups
Sodium = 1,213mg
Fruits/Veggies = 4
Hours of Sleep = 7.5? STILL trouble sleeping! No joke!
Mood/Other Notes = Still really sick, although toward the end of the day, I was feeling a little better. My nose is just a never-ending faucet! How cruddy! I made it through the day without medication (on accident, I swear), so I think it's a good sign. I THINK I may be able to do a tempo run tomorrow. I'm going to check it out. I'm ITCHING to get back into the gym, because I'm SO DETERMINED, and this sick stuff is just ruining my plans, haha. (But, then again, you can't exactly run when you can't breathe or are running a fever, so....) We had Parent/Teacher conferences in the afternoon/evening, and school served us lunch. I did my best to estimate everything I had, and I stuck to mostly fruits and vegetables (and *cough* a cookie) and some pasta...I bet there's more sodium, but there' s a general idea.

Day 27/01.28.09:
Morning Weight = 125.4lbs
BMR + Calories Burned = (1391+ 0) 1391
Calories Consumed = 1494 -- 16.6% protein, 59.9% carbs, 23.5% fat
H2O Intake = 8 cups
Sodium = 2,822mg
Fruits/Veggies = 3
Hours of Sleep = 6 hours? Totally woke up for an hour last night.
Mood/Other Notes = Even STILL had trouble sleeping -- took some REAL Sudafed, crashed, and then woke up in the middle of the night and was awake for an hour. Yippee. (Not.) I'm really super sick today -- mild fever (99.1*F) and major chest congestion, along with sinus pressure and loss of voice. I'm really cool like that. Soooo.....no run today. Curses, I was on a roll! Thursday isn't looking good, either, so it might be Friday for the Tempo Run, then Sunday for the Long Run, but let's just see how everything plays out!

Day 26/01.27.09:
Morning Weight = 124.3lbs (Woot Woo!)
BMR + Calories Burned = (1391+ 366) 1697
Calories Consumed = 1477 -- 14.3% protein, 61.3% carbs, 24.4% fat
H2O Intake = 8 cups
Sodium = 1,904mg
Fruits/Veggies = 6!
Hours of Sleep = 5 hours....or less, trouble sleeping!
Mood/Other Notes = STILL had trouble sleeping last night -- what is up with that? Mood-wise was totally positive! I was a little tired today, all day, but otherwise, pretty good. I intended on attending a "Kwando" class at my gym, but I got there an HOUR early -- oops! So I decided to just do some cycling and call it a day. There was a "Hi Low" class going on at the time I was there, and I think if I happen to arrive at the same time in the future, I will attend it. It looked fun!

Day 25/01.26.09:

Morning Weight = 126.8lbs (Not bad!)
BMR + Calories Burned = (1391+ 366) 1757
Calories Consumed = 1477 -- 14.3% protein, 61.3% carbs, 24.4% fat
H2O Intake = 8 cups
Sodium = 1,904mg
Fruits/Veggies = 6!
Hours of Sleep = 5 hours....or less, trouble sleeping!
Mood/Other Notes = Felt a little cruddy, day one of my favorite time of the month. Didn't get much sleep, either, just couldn't sleep last night. Otherwise, positive! And my workout KICKED SOME BOOTY!! I ran those 2 miles like it was nothing! My heart rate was super low throughout the run, it was great! I finished 2.5mi in 35min with something absurd like burning only 240 calories or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment