Sunday, January 25, 2009

Upcoming Week 4 Thoughts....

Week 4 is going to be "do-over" week. It's still week 4, however, I'm going to follow week 3's training plan, AND alter it a little. I've only been not-so-awesome for a week -- but it's A WEEK! Instead of reflecting on this week (I will tend to just look at the things that aren't in line with the plan), I'm going to just forgive myself and move on. I'm definitely excited to move forward and back ON PLAN!

Fiancé and I have been talking, and I need to just go to the gym RIGHT after I get off of work, and not wait for him. It looks like in order for us to get in our workouts, we are going to have to go back to doing workouts separately, like we've done for the past year. Oh well! I'm also just going to have to say to myself, "I CAN do weights by myself!"

I'm also a HUGE fan of "Making the Cut" by Jillian Michaels -- so I know I can go back to that, too! Talk about building muscle!

Anyway, soooo.....

Week 4 of 6 of the GET PUMPED AND READY FOR HALFIE! Plan! (AND back on track!)

Day 22, Monday 01.25
Easy Run 2mi

Day 23, Tuesday 01.26
Kwando

Day 24, Wednesday 01.27
Tempo Run 3mi@10:27, 5mi total
Strength Training

Day 25, Thursday 01.28
Step 60min

Day 26, Friday 01.29
Cycling 30min
Strength Training

Day 27, Saturday 01.30
Long Run 7mi

Day 28, Sunday 01.31
Yoga Class 60min

As always, runs and yoga on Sundays are the most important -- Tuesday/Thursday/Friday aren't as high on the priority list if things happen to come up!

No comments:

Post a Comment