Friday, January 9, 2009

My Toy.....My Working Out Lifeline.


This, my dear friends, is the Polar RS200SD Running Computer.

It's a heart rate monitor that does so much more.

I've had this wonderful watch for nearly a year now, and MAN I'm in love. It comes with a chest strap that monitors your heart rate, and also a foot pod for measuring those outdoor runs.

I wear it every day that I work out, keeping it on for the majority of my activity -- I turn it on after my initial stretching and turn it off right before I stretch at the end of my workout.

I like to do many activities -- running, cycling, the elliptical, yoga, Kwando....anything, you name it. This little beauty measures how many calories I burn, and keeps track of EVERYTHING. When I'm running outdoors, it monitors my pace and distance.

It is just. that. cool.

So, in viewing my entries, I have precise calorie values NOT from the machines or estimated by some website, but what my amazing little beautiful watch picks up.

You've got to love Polar.

No comments:

Post a Comment