Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 is fast approaching!


In just a few hours (5, to be exact!), we will say goodbye to 2008 forever and greet 2009 with new hopes, ambitions, and smiles.

At least, that's how I'll be greeting 2009.

I've been planning how I'm going to train for the half marathon and thinking about how I'm going to be eating in order to be best successful in the new year.

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

I've tried this stuff already, I know how it works, and I know myself, so that's why I rely heavily on a plan. I need to see the plan laid out in order to be successful.

Won't this be exciting?

I'm pumped!

I've totally decided that I'm doing the June 7th, 2009 halfie in Chicago. Anyone that wants to join me, just note me!

I'll be posting my plans and ideas soon enough, and soon you'll be bored of my tracking and reflections, I know it.

Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment