Sunday, December 28, 2008

3 Days Out....

Yesterday, Jordan (Fiancé) and I spent an excellent hour at the gym, getting back into gym mode. Jordan hasn't been to the gym in quite a few MONTHS, and I haven't been in a little over a week and a half (I finished a 27mi bike ride). I really pushed him with the cardio -- he didn't get up to 157bpm at ALL through the entire 30min elliptical session (which I kept urging him to do....), and he kicked my bootay with arms and back weight training.

I am REALLY sore today, but I know it's the step in the right direction!

I'm going to the gym tomorrow to do a bunch of cardio in the morning (I'm a teacher, so I have this week off!) and then some cardio plus weight training in the evening with the fiancé. I need to create a plan for nutrition and workouts, which I will definitely post here!

In other news, I went to Sephora today to enjoy some new eye shadows and eyeliners!


"Travel set of 5" eyeliners in the one closest in the photo.
Yeyo (metallic white), 1999 (plum), Zero (black), Bourbon (brown), and Stash (green)!
Love it!

AND

Smog, Maui Wowie, Mildew, Shattered, Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, Last Call, Grifter, Chopper, and Sin!

I wouldn't call myself the girly type, because it's rare I splurge on makeup, but I LOVE urban decay and needed a bit of a change of eye shadow/eye liner!

No comments:

Post a Comment